The LIA is the GREATEST supporter of your lighting business. Membership is designed to enhance your business and your business interests over and above what any one individual company could hope to achieve in isolation.
In addition to giving you a voice through our direct work with legislators. Membership will give you access to a wide range of benefits and services from market intelligence, to product testing and up to date compliance support.
Member benefits include:
Keeping your business compliant ensuring quality, product testing and certification
- We will support your company with up to date technical advice, WEEE support and performance requirements as they are released.
- 24-7 access to the LIA's massive on-line technical library where you can find advice, policy and legislation information that directly affects your business.
- As a Member, you’ll be able to enjoy access to our independent, UKAS accredited, state of the art Laboratories. The LIA Labs can meet all of your testing needs for certification and performance compliance.
- We can support your drive for quality through the LIAQA – the dedicated quality assurance scheme for the lighting industry.
National and international industry representation
- Our Technical Specialists chair or participate in over 40 national and international committees and are Chairs of a variety of BSi and IEC committees.
- We have introduced the competitive and sustainable UK Lighting Sector Strategy, the joint industry and Government plan designed to set out a roadmap to 2030.
- Get your voice heard through our wide network of committees and groups that work to improve the industry and benefit your business and area of interest.
High quality business and marketing support and networking opportunities
- As a Member you will gain automatic access to the latest industry news, statistics and market intelligence on a regular basis directly into your inbox.
- Members benefit from discounted exhibition spaces at UK and overseas events, including opportunities to exhibit within emerging markets.
- From exhibitions and committees to our technical forums, we offer a full calendar of engagement, social and networking opportunities where you can get involved as much or as little as your time and interest allows.